We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our rapidly growing team.
- Conducting manual testing.
- Planning and organization the testing process, test coverage analysis.
- Creation of test cases for acceptance testing.
- Writing documentation.
- 2+ years of professional experience as QA.
- Understanding of software development methodologies.
- Ability to write understandable test documentation (test cases, test plans).
- Ability to work with Excel tables, make selections, know formulas.
- Ability to work with Jira.
- Knowledge of SQL (the ability to use Select 's and simple Join' s).
- Experience in Web-technologies (xml, css, html, http).
- Knowledge of the following methods and ability put into practice:
- split into equivalence classes;
- analysis of boundary values;
- table of possible solutions.
- English level - Intermediate (good communication skills and the ability to pass interviews).
Optional Bonus Skills:
- Knowledge of С# and MS Visual Studio.
100% paid sick leaves.
In-company library: any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about.
Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment.
In-office gym, tennis table, under-roof bike parking and even more.
Social events, team buildings and special gifts.
What is Solbeg?
A stable company with 12+ years of history and HTP Membership.
400+ employees with offices in Minsk, Brest, New York, San Diego, Mumbai.
A great mix of older and younger generations of engineers (The average age of our team is 32 years old).
A combination of multicultural engagement and respect to Belarus culture.
A passion for new technologies and environmental concern.
A flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance.
SolbegSoft is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Give your career a flying start with SolbegSoft!
Middle QA Engineer
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию