Syberry is a service company, a resident of HTP. We are engaged in professional development of high-quality software for the US market.
We are looking for a Project Manager.
- Project management (in accordance with PMBOK)
- Gathering, documenting and managing requirements for small projects (a separate Business Analyst is allocated for large projects)
- Work with the employees (motivation, efficiency evaluation, resource management within the project)
- Participation in pre-sales activities
- Taking part in the implementation of changes to the work processes
The range of our projects is diverse: corporate applications and startups, accounting and data processing systems, mobile applications, and much more.
- Experience in managing several projects using MS Project
- Understanding project delivery processes using Agile (SCRUM, Kanban), successful experience in project delivery using corresponding methodologies
- Being ready to be responsible for the results of your work
- Experience of successfully completed projects (preferably, at least 6 man-months)
- English level is Upper-Intermediate and above
- Experience in communication with American customers as part of project management
Will be a plus:
- performing the functions of a Business Analyst, working with requirements
- Experience as a developer
- Business trips to the customer and work on-site
- Interesting serious projects
- Clear working processes\workflows
- Extended social package: kitchen, English classes, compensations, etc.
- Fair salary, regular review in the format of Performance Interview & Review.
- A modern spacious office in the downtown near the subway (not open space)
- Flexible working hours
What will you see if you come to Syberry?
A democratic atmosphere where at the first glance you won’t be able to distinguish a senior developer, a junior or a CEO, where the employees write with a marker on the kitchen walls, play darts in the hall and in the evening one can see somebody playing the guitar or drums.
And all these people at another time, in the state of calm flow or in pre-release excitement, develop high-quality software together. The size of the company (there are about 100 people now) allows the employees, on the one hand, to know all the colleagues, and on the other hand, to gain an opportunity to perform more complex tasks and not just get lost in the crowd. We all openly communicate as equals on different topics, not only work-related ones.
If our work approach and values are close to you, we will be glad to communicate with you over a cup of delicious tea or coffee in our office.